The end of school 2011 !


Hye peeps :)
Yesterday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL ! I'm happy ! Because I HATE 2GIGIH CLASSMATES !
They should Go and Die !
Chey ! Just jooking okayy :P
I'm honestly happy yesterday but could not be too happy lahh because I've friends want to move :'(
Gonna miss you all :(
Looking forward to school reopen !
Okayy, Let's talk about my classmates >> 2 GIGIH <<
Our class is the best class throuhght this century. Wahhh !
haha, we have fun together-gether, we also grieve together-gether :)
This makes us more mature as a teenager :D
If I introduce all my class, not knowing when to stop :3
So, I gonna share to you, our memorials << 2 GIGIH >> (2011)

Memories of 2 Gigih

















































holla, banyaknya :O hikhik :D
Nantikan video 2 Gigih kay..
keep in touch :)
byeee !